Saturday, December 27, 2008

Livin' The Life of Leisure

I don't know if I can have anymore kids. Not for medical reason, but laziness reasons. Having 2 kids that can get themselves up in the morning, including getting themselves dressed and getting a snack, makes it hard to get pregnant again knowing full well all the work that I will have to do. Getting up in the middle of the night and getting up with the kid in the morning. Not to mention all the other work a baby requires, and I am not even talking about the delivery!
I love my kids more and more as they get older and the thought of a new baby, Yikes! I do want more kids so I guess I gotta psych myself up.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

I completely agree!!! And since I'm not getting pregant again until you do I am glad that you are delaying. Thirty is alright but I cant wait for our thirty first birthday so that we can go somewhere wicked fun without all of these children.
Tracy

Anonymous said...

Oh my little miss monkey! She was so cute with her gums. And you get a big AMEN!