Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Going Viral!

Today while delivering my sick boys flyers I took the worst fall - and I mean the worst. I am now a 34 year old (it is 34 right ...... 78, 79 .... 85,86 ....99, yup 34. Sometimes I have to count back to remember how old I am) women with skinned knees. I'll spare you all the dramatic boring details but I will tell you on the way up the sidewalk to a house I neglected to see a step. So you can imagine what happened.
Scrapped both knees, both hands, got a huge bruise on my right arm and hit my face on the cement (thankfully no marks on my face, cause it's the money maker!).
In some ways I wish somebody would have seen me, so a least that funniness wasn't wasted, but alas I fear it was wasted. I guarantee that if I was caught on video that I would be going viral.

NOTE: I will not be making any mention of the fact that I have been away for some time, nor will I be making any promises of returning with regularity. "YOU GET WHAT YOU GET AND YOU DON'T GET UPSET!"

2 comments:

Kate said...

I'll take whatever I can get! And anytime you need me to secretly follow you around to catch you in embarrassing moments that I can post on the internet you just let me know. I'll be there!

Christy and Brett Bevans said...

Brutal!
When I was pregs with Cole I slipped on some ice and took a bad spill. It hurt real bad and put my back out for a bit.
But Brett saw it and we had a good laugh about how awesome it looked when I was going down.