Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I Am Living My Life Vicariously Through My Children.

Remember these? Well, I do! I remember looking through them hoping and praying that my mom would buy me a book. But never such luck, NEVER! Oh, how I longed for just one book. I promised myself when I was a grown up I would totally buy them for my kid. ( I am pretty sure I said totally too - you know the 80's). And now that I am all grown up it is a promise that I have kept. Not like those silly old promises 'when I grow up I will never yell at my kids.'
My fav day is book order day. I look through it first, then let Ethan look through it circle what he wants, and then I choose a book for him, so he's all excited and surprised when he actually gets the book.
Ahh book order day.

1 comment:

Christy and Brett Bevans said...

I LOVED those! I always wished that I could have gotten books.

Melly orders stuff from there and I get her to order me stuff too. I already have a pile of books that I have ordered.

I can't wait for Grace to start school so that I can look through and order more.